"At StreamServe, I have a centralized sales team that is remotely servicing our clients across the U.S. Our previous information sources could not provide the quality, speed and completeness we needed but now with FirstRain we get the right information instantly, both about our customers and their ecosystems, and across global regions. This has allowed my sales team to gain more credibility with our clients and stay on top of their business changes."
- Larry Beecher, Vice President of Sales, Americas. StreamServe
Critical Sales Intelligence at Your Fingertips
You need to be able to monitor your territory so you know who has money and who's spending it. But you don't
have hours to spend scouring the web or wrestling with hard-to-use databases.
|View Sales Intelligence Demo >||View Sales Intelligence Datasheet >|
Know What You Should Know, But Never Have Time to Find Out
FirstRain puts powerful sales intelligence into your hands quickly and easily, from within your familiar CRM environment. With FirstRain, you can:
- Find sales triggers: reasons to call your customers and prospects
- Spot emerging risks to your campaigns
- Understand your competitors, your customers and your customer's customers
- Quickly prepare for meetings with your prospects and customers
- Plan your campaigns
- Know when management changes - even if the change isn't announced
- Stay up to date - with easy daily email and RSS on information you care about
|click to enlarge||click to enlarge||click to enlarge|
|Example Management Turnover charts||Example Email Report|
Integrated within your CRM system
You need up-to-the minute sales intelligence at your fingertips - within your CRM workflow.
The FirstRain applet within your CRM system shows you What's Hot that is impacting your account - instantly. FirstRain automatically ranks what's interesting, and figures out what's not, so you just see a real time snapshot of what you need to know about your customer every time you review your account, opportunity or contact.
And if you see something that you want to more depth on you can click on a link and it will take you directly to the deeper information within the FirstRain on demand application.
See more about FirstRain on Salesforce CRM >
Quick, Effective Prep for Sales Calls and Meetings
When you're preparing for a sales call or executive briefing meeting, you can use generate a company brief that gives you the overview you need instantaneously so that you go into your meeting knowing everything you need to know to develop and close the sale:
- Latest news
- A quick summary of the events of the last six months
- Announced and unannounced management changes
- List of current management
- Earnings call transcripts and analyst comments
- Latest news and events for the competition
- Latest news and events for the industry
- Up-to-the-minute analysis of business structure, including competitors and the hot industry topics impacting the customer