FirstRain today released its third generation of mobile apps for iPhone, iPad and Android, and a brand new app for Windows 8 phones. The apps now include social sharing, analytics and configuration integrated within the Personal Business Analytics mobile experience. These new upgrades mean that users can continue to see developments deep in their customer’s businesses and take the right actions to grow their revenue.
Mobile is now more important than ever to the executive agenda, but it’s important to do it right. Our app has already proven to be a hit with our customers; Todd Keiner, the managing director for strategic marketing at Pfizer, said, “FirstRain is my go-to mobile app, unlike many other general consumer apps, it provides a very personalized view of my markets and customers enabling my team to understand where opportunities exists that can provide mutual business value, even when I am out of the office.”
In order to continue to deliver an exceptional user experience and help our users see better productivity and more revenue, we have rolled out the following enhancements:
- Full collaboration and enhanced social sharing: FirstRain users can quickly share actionable recommendations and insights with their colleagues on Chatter, Yammer, LinkedIn, Twitter, and email.
- Context and related insights that showcase meaningful Tweets on specific market and company issues and trends. This helps users better understand the context, extract meaning and determine which action to take next.
- Simple and easy in-app personalization and analytics so users can change their interests and target accounts on their mobile device anytime, anywhere.
- Fully native experiences: FirstRain iOS7 and Android apps are fully native, the gold standard for mobile experience providing the same performance and UI as FirstRain’s other business and personal apps, ensuring a rapid learning curve and easy adoption by sales teams.
- A new, fully native Windows Phone 8 app for users of Windows 8 based mobile devices.
For more information, you can read the full press release here.