FirstRain delivers enhanced market intelligence on the Salesforce Platform
Dreamforce, the world’s largest vendor technology event, invites attendees to connect with customers, partners and employees in entirely new ways with social and mobile cloud technologies
SAN FRANCISCO – SALESFORCE.COM DREAMFORCE – Nov. 18, 2013 — FirstRain today announced JDSU has deployed Customer Insights. Built on the Salesforce Platform, FirstRain Customer Insights now enables JDSU to easily access relevant business insights and analytics in a timely manner to improve sales and marketing effectiveness. The announcement was made today at salesforce.com’s Dreamforce 2013 in San Francisco. FirstRain will be at booth #N1924 in the Moscone North expo hall.
Comments on the News
- “We’re extremely excited to be helping a leading company like JDSU transform their sales team through FirstRain’s real-time analytics,” said FirstRain EVP of Sales, Scott Weber. “These are the insights that help them build stronger relationships with their top customers and more strategically act on the opportunities and risks within their target markets.”
- “Technology is moving at a faster pace than ever before,” said David Heard, President, Network and Service Enablement at JDSU. “FirstRain puts relevant, real-time market information at our fingertips and significantly enhances the value of our Salesforce environment.”
- “Companies around the world are looking to transform into customer companies,” said Ron Huddleston, senior vice president, ISV & Channel, salesforce.com. “And partners like FirstRain are leveraging the power of the Salesforce Platform to help customers like JDSU connect with their customers, partners and employees in entirely new ways.”
Product Key Benefits
The patented, big data technology of the FirstRain Customer Insights solution enables entire sales forces to continuously see and understand the events, challenges and opportunities impacting their most important accounts, including:
- Saving time by avoiding the clutter of irrelevant Web noise
- Generating intelligent, higher-level and more strategic customer conversations
- Uncovering opportunities by sourcing hard-to-find information
FirstRain Customer Insights can make your entire sales and marketing team as well-informed as your top 10%.
Dreamforce 2013 is the world’s largest vendor technology conference, and expects more than 120,000 people to register to attend this year’s 11th annual conference and experience the power of social and mobile cloud computing and connect with their customers in a whole new way. With more than 1,100 sessions and 350 cloud companies in the expo, attendees can participate in interactive sessions, hands-on training with cutting-edge technology, thousands of live demos and unparalleled networking. In addition, Dreamforce welcomes special guests Sheryl Sandberg, COO of Facebook; Marissa Mayer, President and CEO of Yahoo!; and Deepak Chopra, Founder of The Chopra Foundation. Dreamforce 2013 offers attendees everything they need to accelerate their customer company transformation in four days, under one roof.
About the Salesforce Platform and the AppExchange
The Salesforce Platform is the world’s most trusted and comprehensive cloud platform for building social and mobile cloud apps. It powers Salesforce CRM, more than 3 million custom apps built by customers and more than 2,000 apps developed by partners in its ecosystem. Apps built on the Salesforce Platform can be easily distributed and marketed through salesforce.com’s AppExchange.
Salesforce, AppExchange and others are among the trademarks of salesforce.com, Inc.
FirstRain is a pioneer and leader in customer insights solutions for the enterprise. FirstRain’s cross-platform solutions provide sales, marketing and finance professionals analytics tuned to their specific company strategy, allowing them to deeply understand their customer’s business and their markets. FirstRain’s patented, advanced analytics technology finds business-focused Web and social media and then integrates it seamlessly into the world’s premier CRM and social enterprise platforms, including Salesforce, Salesforce Chatter, Cisco WebEx Social, Microsoft SharePoint and Dynamics, Jive and Yammer. This intelligence is similarly incorporated into leading research platforms such as Fidelity.com, Interactive Data and Mergent. Based in San Mateo, California, FirstRain also has offices in New York and Gurgaon, India.
1510 Fashion Island Blvd Suite 120
San Mateo, CA 94404